RK62 Plastic test magazines

Yleinen keskustelu militariasta sekä keräilystä yleensä.
Train
stm
stm

RK62 Plastic test magazines

Post by Train »

I am looking for the early Plastic (80's/90's era) colored "Test" Finnish waffle mags (7.62x39) to expand my growing collection to atleast have the some colors and that may fill some gaps in my collection.

*No Greens or Blacks!* (unless you have a green that looks basically "White" due to lack of green dye added).

I am looking for the Test colors that failed the initial field test due to being so brittle, that were surplussed in the 90's in Finland (like "White, Off-White, Gray, Yellow, Orange, Tan, Beige", and all kinds of shades and hues in between).

Will pay VERY GOOD per mag being most people just toss these mags to the side but I'm planning to put together an article on them being not much is known about them, yet they are cool, yet have always been unpopular compared to the Black ones!

Message or Email me if you have anything for sale!

Train
stm
stm

Re: RK62 Plastic test magazines

Post by Train »

Train wrote:I am looking for the early Plastic (80's/90's era) colored "Test" Finnish waffle mags (7.62x39) to expand my growing collection to atleast have the some colors and that may fill some gaps in my collection.

*No Greens or Blacks!* (unless you have a green that looks basically "White" due to lack of green dye added).

I am looking for the Test colors that failed the initial field test due to being so brittle, that were surplussed in the 90's in Finland (like "White, Off-White, Gray, Yellow, Orange, Tan, Beige", and all kinds of shades and hues in between).

Will pay VERY GOOD per mag being most people just toss these mags to the side but I'm planning to put together an article on them being not much is known about them, yet they are cool, yet have always been unpopular compared to the Black ones!

Message or Email me if you have anything for sale!
I forgot to mention in my original post that I would pay $120-$150 per magazine!

All depending on the Color and condition. Maybe even a tad more if VERY nice and one that I do not have a shade of the color.

Let me know what you have!

Here is an example of some of the "no loop/non marked" Gray, white, off-white, yellow and tan.

Contact me on here, or at: Trainthagreat@hotmail.com

Return to “Yleinen militaria- ja keräilykeskustelu”