Finnish P-series

Mosin-sukuiset kiväärit ja varusteet
pullnhoot25
stm
stm

Finnish P-series

Post by pullnhoot25 »

Hey everyone! My name is Nathan and I am way across the pond in San Diego, California, United States. I have come to this board to discuss Finnish Mosin Nagant firearms and find some more information on my current rifle of interest, the Finnish P-series of Mosin Nagant rifles.

One of the main things about the P-series that I want to know is where can I catch a glimpse of the Finnish P-25? I own a P-26 and a P-27 and I know that a P-25 will always be beyond my reach but a photo would be really, really cool to have. There is a collector in Finland who has this rifle but the photo that was posted on surplusrifleforum.com has since vanished. Is there anyone over across the pond that can help me?

Also, is there any literature that I can read or have translated about the P-series that I could get my hands on? Little is written about these rifles and there seems to be very few of them are in existence. The two that I found were hacked up but have since been restored.

I am also curious to know how many people in Finland own a P-series rifle and if they would be willing to share photos or data with me. I am putting together a data sheet of these Mosins that takes into account the model, serial and whether or not the rifle has a combination of the S, A, B, C or D marks. Here is the data sheet as it stands right now: https://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key ... utput=html

I look forward to posting more on this site and collaborating with you guys across the pond!

CARRY ON!

-N8

Spieß
kenr, vr4
kenr, vr4

Re: Finnish P-series

Post by Spieß »

Hi there!
I´m sure that you get some info here, and wellcome to our sites!
Si vis pacem, parabellum...

jaska
maj
maj

Post by jaska »

Hi there!Look "P25 kuva" in this foorum!

w9816
sotvm5
sotvm5

Post by w9816 »

Welcome to the forum Nathan!

I have never seen a P25-rifle myself and there are actually some that say that they do not exist, although some sources claim otherwise. But I am sure you will get some answers here. 8)

Spieß
kenr, vr4
kenr, vr4

Post by Spieß »

Si vis pacem, parabellum...

M-39
kaartsotvm6
kaartsotvm6

Post by M-39 »

P-27

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pullnhoot25
stm
stm

Post by pullnhoot25 »

Those are beautiful p-series rifles! When I get all of mine together I will be sure to post some photos

Now, one guy over on this thread said he has seen a p-25. For some reason, no onethat owns one of these rifles has posted any photos. Seeing as how I will most likely never see one of these rifles in person, much less ever own one, I am quite interested in seeing at least a few photographs.

http://www.pkymasehist.fi/phpBB2/viewto ... =72&t=9949

Do any of you guys use Skype? I would really like to talk Mosins with some collectors over in Finland!

jaska
maj
maj

Post by jaska »

Perhaps mister TULA can help you to get some photos!

CH
kenrmaj
kenrmaj

Post by CH »

jaska wrote:Perhaps mister TULA can help you to get some photos!
Yeah, I'd like to see more pics of that one.
NELJÄNTENÄTOISTA VIIDENTOISTA JÄLKEEN KOHDALLA JOHON JOENSUUN KAUPUNKI NÄKYY ODOTTAA ST CH KOKEESSA ENEMPIÄ OHJEITA ELLEI PIKAISTA PERUUTUSTA STOP

Return to “Mosin-Nagant”